Basketball Intelligence For 3/27/22
Today's Best NBA Reporting And Analysis
- ATL: There Isn't A Great Answer For Defending Trae (from Nekias Duncan, Basketball News): https://www.basketballnews.com/stories/explain-one-play-it-takes-two-with-trae-young
- BOS: How The Celtics Are Using 'Ram Screens' To Generate Easy Offense (from Adam Taylor, Celtics Blog): https://www.celticsblog.com/2022/3/27/22997531/how-the-boston-celtics-are-using-ram-screens-to-generate-easy-offense-jayson-tatum-jaylen-brown
New to BI? Sign-up for a low-cost ( $5/month or $50/year) paid subscription for access to the full BI newsletter, including the team-specific and league-wide stories sections as well as takeaways from the previous day’s games and our new Pro Basketball History feature.
*** If you are a free subscriber, please consider upgrading to paid status, entitling you to the entirety of BI ***
Subscription Link: https://basketballintelligence.substack.com/subscribe
- CHI: Caruso Increases Intensity, Impacts Win With Energy (from KC Johnson, NBC Sports): https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls/bulls-alex-caruso-increases-intensity-impacts-win-energy
- DET: Jerami Grant: Core Piece Of The Restoration? (from Jack Kelly, Detroit Bad Boys): https://www.detroitbadboys.com/2022/3/27/22988654/detroit-pistons-jerami-grant-a-core-piece-to-the-restoration
- DET: Cade's ROY Case (from James Edwards III. The Athletic): https://theathletic.com/3211223/2022/03/26/outlining-cade-cunninghams-case-for-the-nbas-rookie-of-the-year-award/
- LAC: Kennard Coping With Defenders, Fatigue (from Mirjam Swanson, OC Register): https://www.dailynews.com/2022/03/26/clippers-luke-kennard-coping-with-defenders-fatigue/
**** CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS/INFLUENCERS: BI NEEDS YOUR HELP! ****
IMPORTANT REQUEST: If you are already a paid subscriber, please help spread the word about BI subscriptions to friends, colleagues and associates and at your social media accounts. The most impactful way you can help is to encourage your social media followers to subscribe. MOST OF OUR NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS FLOW FROM REFERRALS AND SOCIAL MEDIA RECOMMENDATIONS FROM EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS. YOUR ASSISTANCE IS MOST APPRECIATED!